Practical off-shore experience with the Oil & Gas Industry
Before re-training in medicine David was a pilot flying to off-shore installations. He therefore has a very good understanding of the Oil and Gas Industry, especially from a safety perspective.
David is an Approved Medical Examiner for OGUK and can provide organisations and individuals with certified medicals to work off-shore. Whether Roustabout, Roughneck, Toolpusher or Executive.
Emergency Breathing System (EBS) Medical Certificate
From 2018 it has been an OGUK requirement that those flying off-shore must conduct training using EBS. In order to be fit to train a separate medical and ‘Fit to Train Certificate’ are required.
EBS £95.00 (£35 if combined with an OGUK)
Coming for a Medical
Please download, print and complete the application forms BEFORE arrival. Failure to do so adds 20 minutes to the consultation time
- Complete application form(s). (Downloadable from this page).
- Bring photo ID, (Passport, Drivers licence, Military ID, etc.).
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample ON ARRIVAL.
- Bring spectacles (do not wear contact lenses for the consultation).
- CHECK DIRECTIONS ON THE WEBSITE (THEY ARE SIMPLE IF FOLLWED) – DO NOT TRUST SAT NAV ONCE NEAR BEDSTONE.