MotorSportUK Racing Driver medicals
David holds a MotorSportUK racing driver medical and has also been Medical Director for Aston Martin, where he assessed test track drivers for the organisation and made recommendations regarding fitness to drive and changes to the standards.
For first time applicants please obtain your MotorSportUK medical form from MotorSportUK (contained in their ‘Go Racing Pack’).
All medical consultations and examinations cost £195*
Coming for a Medical
Please download, print and complete the application forms BEFORE arrival. Failure to do so adds 20 minutes to the consultation time.
- Complete application form(s) from motorsportUK.
- Bring photo ID, (Passport, Drivers licence, Military ID, etc.).
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample ON ARRIVAL.
- Bring spectacles (do not wear contact lenses for the consultation).
- CHECK DIRECTIONS ON THE WEBSITE (THEY ARE SIMPLE IF FOLLWED) – DO NOT TRUST SAT NAV ONCE NEAR BEDSTONE.
*Some drivers may require an ECG and possible cardiology referral or additional tests which will attract an additional charge.
MotorSportUK Driver medicals & Application Form