Cabin Crew Medicals
From April 2014 Cabin Crew were required to complete a medical assessment by an AME or an Occupational Health Physician. The normal validity of Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA) is 5 years up to the age of 50 years.
An ECG is required at the initial medical, at age 40, and every 5 years after the age of 50.
Note: If cardiovascular risk factors exist this will reduce to every 2 years.
Audiometry is required at the initial examination to provide a baseline of hearing standards.
|Cabin Crew medical + Audiogram||£170.00|
|Class 1 + Audiogram + ECG||£245.00|
Coming for a Medical
Please download, print and complete the application forms BEFORE arrival. Failure to do so adds 20 minutes to the consultation time.
- Complete application form(s), CAA Form 160 and if necessary CAA Form 162 (Downloadable from this page). As yet the CAA do not have specific application forms for EASA Cabin Crew medicals.
- Bring photo ID, (Passport, Drivers licence, Military ID, etc.).
- Be prepared to provide a urine sample ON ARRIVAL.
- Bring spectacles (do not wear contact lenses for the consultation).
- CHECK DIRECTIONS ON THE WEBSITE (THEY ARE SIMPLE IF FOLLWED) – DO NOT TRUST SAT NAV ONCE NEAR BEDSTONE.